- That God would open the eyes of His people to the apostasy in the churches and cause them to repent of it and oppose it with the Word of God.
- That the Word of God would go out in power in this age of apostasy to bring in His sheep.
- That false teachers would be exposed and opposed, and that the flock of God would be spared from such ravenous wolves.
- That God would raise up faithful, godly under-shepherds who will protect the flock by feeding them the Word of God and not the traditions of men, and who will protect the flock by opposing those false teachers who are ravaging the churches.
- That God would grant clear teaching of, understanding of, and belief in the Word of God.
- That our gracious God would continue to use The Trinity Foundation for these ends.
- That, in all things, all the glory would redound to God alone, and that His will and kingdom would come.
Update on Dr. Paul Elliott - 3/29/2013 -
After experiencing some painful symptoms, Dr. Elliott made an appointment with his doctor, who discovered that a metal plate implanted in the skull at the base of the brain during Dr. Elliott's January 15th surgery, held by a set of screws, had become detached from the skull. To correct this problem Dr. Elliott must have neurosurgery at the base of the brain again, on Wednesday, April 3rd. There is a risk of a repetition of the massive cerebral hemorrhage like the one Dr. Elliott suffered the day after the original surgery in January, and the neurosurgeon is coordinating with other doctors and departments in the hospital to be prepared to deal with this possibility. The surgery will also involve more direct physical contact with the cerebellum than the original surgery. This is the area of the brain that plays a key role in the coordination of body movements. Please keep Dr. Elliott, his wife Kathy, and his doctors in your prayers.
- Update on Dr. Paul Elliott's neurosurgery on April 3, 2013: Praise God! The surgery went well, without any complications, and Dr. Elliott was discharged from the hospital on Saturday, April 6. Please keep him and his wife Kathy in prayer as he recovers.